Terms and Conditions
INDEMNITY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The finished package will be ready for collection at the studio 1 week after the session. Coffee table books will be ready in 6-8 weeks.
- All delivery and courier services at an additional cost.
- For sessions further than 100km from Cape Town area, travel & accommodation needs to be provided for the photographer and his assistant.
- These packages are subject to Photographer’s availability.
- Travel over 50km is billed at AA rate of approx. R 3,75/km
Bookings, Fee & Payment
- To secure your booking we require 40% of the total price of the package booked plus a signed cost estimate. 50% is required 14 days before the event and the remaining 10% is due on delivery of the photographs.
- This is only a cost estimate and the final amount may vary slightly from the above total due to unforeseen items. Cost estimates are only valid in writing and during the period that they state. If unstated, the period is 10 days (incl. 3rd party product/s and/or service/s).
- It is regarded that upon the receipt of the deposit these indemnity, terms and conditions are understood and are binding.
- The photographer is unable to accept liability for occurrences beyond his control.
- In the unlikely event of bad weather, mechanical failure, theft, accident or any other circumstance, which prevents the photographer from fulfilling his obligations to his satisfaction, the photo shoot can be rescheduled at a nominal charge like a newborn or family session.
- In the event of sickness, accident or any other event disabling the photographer from fulfilling his obligations, the photographer is willing to appoint a replacement photographer with the permission of the client.
- The photographer will not be held liable for any specific picture not captured during the session.
- The client consents to the photographer using his/her own artistic license in deciding on all aesthetic elements for each photograph. It is the client’s sole responsibility to inform the photographer of any specific photographic requirements or of any change in the event schedule.
- Copyright in terms of the law remains that of the photographer.
- The photographer is responsible for backup of the digital images for 1 year from the shoot date. After 1 year, backup of the digital images ceases to be the photographer’s liability.
- Any further usage of the digital images apart from personal use (e.g. for publication or advertising) will have to be negotiated at a fee determined by the photographer.
- If the photographer for any further usage apart from portfolio and marketing purposes requires the photographs, the client will be consulted with before usage is granted.
I agree to the above-mentioned cost estimate and the terms and conditions
“All Images & Content of every post on this page or group are copyright Genesis Birth Photography, all rights reserved”